Utah “Mighty Five” National Parks (May 6-13, 2023)
May 6, 2023 @ 8:30 am – May 13, 2023 @ 5:00 pm
Save the Date: May 6 – May 13, 2023 – 7 days! 1600 miles round trip
Ready for the journey of all journeys? The big one on the bucket list? This 7-day itinerary is the granddaddy of all itineraries. You’ll hit The Mighty 5® — every national park in Utah! You’ll find tranquil sunrises, fiery sunsets, and unadulterated views of the Milky Way. You’ll gape at technicolor cliffs, massive arches, and brilliant-hued hoodoos. You’ll discover wide-open spaces, tight slot canyons, and vertiginous views.
Are you ready to catch the first few rays of sunlight streaming through Mesa Arch in Canyonlands National Park and to gape at the sheer scale of the narrow walls that surround you as you wade through the river that carved them in Zion National Park? Get out there.
Last time Simi Valley Corvettes did this run was 9 years ago 2014!
- Day One – Simi Valley to Mesquite, NV
- Day Two – Mesquite to Moab, UT – Explore Canyonlands N.P. & Arches N.P.
- Day Three – Moab to Torrey, UT – Explore Canyonlands N.P. & Arches N.P., & Capitol Reef N.P.
- Day Four – Torrey to Bryce Canyon City, UT – Explore Capitol Reef N.P. & Bryce Canyon N.P.
- Day Five – Bryce Canyon City to Springdale, UT – Explore Bryce Canyon N.P. & Zion N.P.
- Day Six – Springdale to Las Vegas, NV “Cinco De Mayo” – Explore Zion N.P.
- Day Seven – Las Vegas to Simi Valley
- Hotels to be determined