Santa Maria Inn (September 9-11, 2022)
September 9 @ 9:00 am – September 11 @ 5:00 pm
SANTA MARIA INN 801 South Broadway, Santa Maria, California 93454
About the Run
Patrick & Traci will lead this run to the Historic Santa Maria Inn on Friday September 9 and return on Sunday September 11. FridayWe’ll travel the scenic byways to Santa Maria along highway 154 and 246 through Solvang and Lompoc. Lunch stop at “River Grill at Alisal” in Solvang. Friday Dinner is reserved at the excellent Jocko’s Steak House in Nipomo. Saturday we’ll drive along the scenic Foxen Canyon Wine Trail, where we can visit a few tasting rooms, then picnic lunch at one previously selected winery. Then back to the hotel for a nap, then dinner in our private dining room for a famous Santa Maria style BBQ buffet! Games to follow dinner. Sunday it time to meander back home and stop, if you like?… in Santa Barbara for a mexican style lunch at Los Agaves Restaurant. You will long remember this fabulous Wine Weekend Getaway!
Schedule (updated 8.8.22)
Friday September 9, 2022
- 9:00AM Meet at Simi Valley Town Center; Depart Town Center 9:30AM
- 11:30AM Lunch Stop – River Grill at Alisal / Solvang (Group RSVP)
- 6:15PM Dinner at Jocko’s Steak House – Nipomo, CA (Group RSVP)
- Downtown Fridays & Concerts in the Park
Saturday September 10, 2022
- Breakfast Buffet (7AM-10AM) on your own – The Century Room
- 10:30AM Winery Run & picnic Lunch – Foxen Canyon Wine Trail – Koehler Winery or Rancho Sisquoc Winery
- Lunch – Sandwiches To be delivered to Hotel
- 6:00PM Dinner Buffet “Santa Maria BBQ” in our private room (Kent Room):
- Santa Maria Style BBQ Dinner Buffet (Tri Tip, Chicken, Vegetables, Beans, homemade fresh Salsa, Salad Bar, Garlic Bred, Dessert, Coffee, Iced tea) $64.00 per person. Evening includes: games, and other shenanigans..including prizes!
Sunday September 11, 2022
- Breakfast Buffet (7AM-10AM) on your own …or Brunch (10AM-2PM) – The Century Room RSVP 805-346-7908
- 11:00AM Depart Hotel 11:00AM
- 1:00PM Lunch at Los Agaves Restaurant – Santa Barbara (No RSVP)
Custom Embroidery for Event
BVI Apparel USA
2513 Tapo St Ste 1, Simi Valley, CA 93063 (805) 522-9071 Ask for SAVi !!
Thank You Peggy R. for designing!
THINGS TO DO IN SANTA MARIA, CA
Santa Maria is a beautiful vacation destination in the foothills of the Sierra Madres, minutes from pristine beaches, parks, mountains, championship golf courses, and scenic hiking trails. An award-winning wine growing region, Santa Barbara County is home to 58 wineries nestled in miles of picturesque countryside. The Central Coast town is also well-known for its food culture, so leave some time for eating and drinking. Sunset Magazine named Santa Maria BBQ one of the “Top 100 Culinary Voyages in the West.” Explore the many exciting things to do in Santa Maria, CA from the Foxen Canyon Wine Trail to the Fairpark.
Santa Maria Restaurants (sample)
- Jocko’s Steak House- Nipomo (35 min drive up 101) – GREAT!
- Cool Hand Lukes Steakhouse & Saloon – Santa Maria
- Hitching Post – Casamalia (10 min drive)
- The Swiss Restaurant and Bar – Santa Maria
- The Pantry On Park – Santa Maria – Breakfast/Lunch
- Kay’s Orcutt Country Kitchen – Orcutt (10 min drive) – Breakfast/Lunch – GREAT!
- Rancho Nipomo Deli & BBQ (35 min drive north up 101) – Lots of Yelp reviews!
Hotel Reservations – Santa Maria Inn
- Call Reservations Desk: (800) 462- 4276
- [discounted rate: $119 per room/night… two Beds. Ask for “Simi Valley Corvette Club” discount.]
ELEGANT SANTA MARIA HOTEL SUITES & ROOMS
A registered historic landmark and celebrity retreat, the charming Santa Maria Inn offers 164 boutique guestrooms, including 18 luxury suites, some featuring fireplaces. From the quaint, cozy ambiance of the original Inn to the oversized guestrooms in the newer tower, the Santa Maria Inn blends the architectural grace and style of a bygone era with modern travel amenities, including complimentary wireless Internet, flat-screen televisions, and desks with dual-line phones. Discover your perfect stay in the wine country.